Volunteer to help at the Eiger Ultra Trail
A successful Eiger Ultra Trail event relies heavily on the help of volunteers. Volunteers have the unique opportunity to actively participate in this international event, to see the race up close as it unfolds, and be on-hand for support when 3700 competitors from 70 nations attempt to conquer the 101km, 250km, 51km, 35km, 16km or Trail Surprise at the foot of the Eiger.
We offer our Volunteers:
- An unforgettable experience in a breath-taking mountain landscape
- An attractive Volunteer Shirt (male and female fit available)
- Refreshments during volunteer service (lunch bag and hot meals from Friday)
- Free accommodation in dormitories if volunteering several days
- Personal expenses of CHF 30.00 per Person, or CHF 60.00 from 3 day’s service
- Volunteer gift
- CHF 20.00 reduction on all first-aid courses by the Samariterverein Grindelwald
If you are supporter of a competitor and volunteering for us you get a free transport ticket to the running distances.
Online registration via Swiss Volunteers:
We are looking for help for the following tasks:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We extend our warmest Thanks for the ongoing commitment of Volunteers!