Volunteer to help at the Eiger Ultra Trail
A successful Eiger Ultra Trail event relies heavily on the help of volunteers. Volunteers have the unique opportunity to actively participate in this international event, to see the race up close as it unfolds, and be on-hand for support when 4000 competitors from 80 nations attempt to conquer the 101km, 250km, 51km, 35km, 16km or Trail Surprise at the foot of the Eiger.
We offer our Volunteers:
- An unforgettable experience in a breath-taking mountain landscape
- An attractive Volunteer Shirt (male and female fit available)
- free gondola or cable car ride to the competition courses
- Refreshments during volunteer service (lunchbag, hot meals from Friday)
- Free accommodation in the youth hostel (shared room) if volunteering for several days or if the assignment cannot be reached in time by public transport.
- Personal expenses of CHF 30.00 per Person, or CHF 60.00 from 3 day’s service
- Volunteer gift
- 10 % discount in the UTMB Merchandising Shop
If you are supporter of a competitor and volunteering for us you get a free transport ticket to the running distances.
We're happy to welcome volunteers from the age of 13 - 75. A good physical condition is necessary.
Online registration via Swiss Volunteers opens 22nd january 2024:
We are looking for help for the following tasks:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We extend our warmest Thanks for the ongoing commitment of Volunteers!